containers. In other words they do not use static_buffer anymore and are considered to be thread safe.
* the new workstruct also introduces a well defined buffer and result passing path
* a new function scan_find_keywords is a wrapper around scan_urlencoded_query that maps keys in url to values passed in an array of ot_keywords structs
* this new function cleans up much of url parameter parsing work, where read_ptr and write_ptr have been introduced rather than the confusing char *c, *data variables
* I now use memcmp instead of byte_diff to allow compiler to optimize constant size string compares
* got rid of UTORRENT_1600_WORKAROUND
* livesync_ticker is now only called from one (currently main) thread to avoid race conditions