Add an iterator for all torrents. It's slower but for stats it's okay.
Move some stats collection stuff to the new iterator. More to come.
Start a "report all stats" page.
Start fixing the code to identify "busy" networks.
Add the concept of hosts allowed to proxy.
Add a parser for the X-Forwarded-For: HTTP header.
Clean up HTTP Header handling code. (Remove some left overs of now vanished sync code).
* the new workstruct also introduces a well defined buffer and result passing path
* a new function scan_find_keywords is a wrapper around scan_urlencoded_query that maps keys in url to values passed in an array of ot_keywords structs
* this new function cleans up much of url parameter parsing work, where read_ptr and write_ptr have been introduced rather than the confusing char *c, *data variables
* I now use memcmp instead of byte_diff to allow compiler to optimize constant size string compares
* got rid of UTORRENT_1600_WORKAROUND
* livesync_ticker is now only called from one (currently main) thread to avoid race conditions
* lock passing between add_peer_to_torrent and return_peers_for_torrent is now avoided by providing a more general add_peer_to_torrent_and_return_peers function that can be used with NULL parameters to not return any peers (in sync case)
* in order to keep a fast overview how many torrents opentracker maintains, every mutex_bucket_unlock operation expects an additional integer parameter that tells ot_mutex.c how many torrents have been added or removed. A function mutex_get_torrent_count has been introduced.
Introduced READ16/32 and WRITE16/32 makros to abstract loading/storing from unaligned addresses away on cpu's that can actually load/store everywhere
Removed all unnecessary memmoves, especially where it only moved 6 bytes in inner loop. I replaced them with WRITE16/32(READ16/32()) makros
added a config file parser
added tracker id
changed WANT_CLOSED_TRACKER and WANT_BLACKLIST into WANT_ACCESS_WHITE and WANT_ACCESS_BLACK
changed WANT_TRACKER_SYNC to WANT_SYNC_BATCH and added WANT_SYNC_LIVE
added an option to switch off fullscrapes
cleaned up many internal hardcoded values, like PROTO_FLAG,