- .TH buffer_put 3
- .SH NAME
- buffer_put \- write binary data to buffer
- .SH SYNTAX
- .B #include <buffer.h>
- int \fBbuffer_put\fP(buffer* \fIb\fR,const char* \fIx\fR,unsigned int \fIlen\fR);
- .SH DESCRIPTION
- buffer_put writes \fIlen\fR bytes from \fIx\fR to \fIb\fR.
- The difference to buffer_putalign is that, when there isn't enough space
- for new data, buffer_put calls buffer_flush before copying any data,
- while buffer_putalign fills all available space with data before calling
- .SH "RETURN VALUE"
- buffer_put returns 0 if everything was fine, -1 on error (setting
- .SH "SEE ALSO"
- buffer_putalign(3), buffer_puts(3), buffer_flush(3), buffer(3)