- .TH buffer_puts 3
- .SH NAME
- buffer_puts \- write ASCIIZ string to buffer
- .SH SYNTAX
- .B #include <buffer.h>
- int \fBbuffer_puts\fP(buffer* \fIb\fR,const char* \fIx\fR);
- .SH DESCRIPTION
- buffer_puts is like buffer_put with \fIlen\fR determined as the number
- of bytes before the first \\0 in \fIx\fR.
- The difference to buffer_putsalign is that, when there isn't enough space
- for new data, buffer_puts calls buffer_flush before copying any data,
- while buffer_putsalign fills all available space with data before calling
- .SH "RETURN VALUE"
- buffer_puts returns 0 if everything was fine, -1 on error (setting
- .SH "SEE ALSO"
- buffer_putsalign(3), buffer_put(3), buffer_flush(3), buffer(3)