- .TH openreadclose 3
- .SH NAME
- openreadclose \- read a whole file into a stralloc
- .SH SYNTAX
- .B #include <openreadclose.h>
- extern int \fBopenreadclose\fP(const char *\fIfilename\fR,
- stralloc* \fIsa\fR,unsigned int \fIbufsize\fR);
- .SH DESCRIPTION
- openreadclose opens the file \fIfilename\fR for reading and reads the
- whole content into the stralloc \fIsa\fR. The file is read in chunks of
- \fIbufsize\fR bytes size. If everything worked fine, openreadclose
- returns 0. A not existing file is treated as an empty file. On error,
- openreadclose returns -1 and sets errno appropriately.
- .SH "SEE ALSO"
- open_read(3), readclose(3)