Mirror of :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org/schmorpforge libev http://software.schmorp.de/pkg/libev.html
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Marc Alexander Lehmann
||14 years ago|
|README||14 years ago|
|ev.c||14 years ago|
|ev.h||14 years ago|
|ev_epoll.c||14 years ago|
|ev_select.c||14 years ago|
libev is modelled after libevent (http://monkey.org/~provos/libevent/), but aims
to be faster and more correct, and also more featureful. Examples:
- multiple watchers can wait for the same event without deregistering others.
- fork() is supported and can be handled.
- timers are handled as a priority queue (faster)
- watchers use less memory (faster)
- less calls to epoll_ctl (faster)