@ -9,7 +9,8 @@ TODO: win32 write() to socket for signal handling
- replace EV_MINIMAL by EV_FEATURES.
- remove dependency on sys/queue.h on freebsd (patch by Vanilla Hsu).
- add (undocumented) EV_ENABLE when adding events with kqueue,
this might help (helpfully pointed out by Tilghman Lesher).
this might help with OS X, which seems to need it despite documenting
not to need it (helpfully pointed out by Tilghman Lesher).
- configure now prepends -O3, not appends it, so one can still
- disable poll backend on AIX, the poll header spams the namespace
@ -1,7 +1,7 @@
* libev kqueue backend
* Copyright (c) 2007,2008,2009 Marc Alexander Lehmann <email@example.com>
* Copyright (c) 2007,2008,2009,2010 Marc Alexander Lehmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modifica-