@ -71,11 +71,8 @@ at http://libev.schmorp.de/bench.html).
- evbuffer, evhttp, bufferevent are missing.
- no event-like priority support at the moment (the ev priorities
are not yet finished and work differently, but you cna use idle watchers
to get a similar effect).
- no priority support at the moment (but likely to be delivered later).
- kqueue, poll (libev currently implements epoll and select).
- windows support (whats windows?).
@ -92,6 +92,15 @@ PREPROCESSOR SYMBOLS
done: if no other method takes over, select will be it. Otherwise
the select backend will not be compiled in.
When defined to 1, the select backend will assume that select
doesn't understand file descriptors but wants osf handles on
win32 (this is the case when the select to be used is the winsock
select). This means that it will call _get_osfhandle on the fd to
convert it to an OS handle. Should not be defined on non-win32
If defined to be "1", libev will compile in support for the poll(2)
@ -43,7 +43,6 @@ typedef unsigned int uint32_t;
# undef EV_SELECT_USE_FD_SET
# define EV_SELECT_USE_FD_SET 1
@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
/* $Id: evdns.c,v 1.19 2007-11-06 18:49:32 root Exp $ */
/* $Id: evdns.c,v 1.20 2007-11-08 16:58:00 root Exp $ */
/* The original version of this module was written by Adam Langley; for
* a history of modifications, check out the subversion logs.