@ -1,11 +1,15 @@
Revision history for libev, a high-performance and full-featured event loop.
- backport inotify code to C89.
- inotify file descriptors were not properly recreated after a fork,
and could leak into child processes.
- implement EV_WIN32_HANDLE_TO_FD and EV_WIN32_CLOSE_FD configuration
symbols to make it easier for apps to do their own fd management.
- support EV_IDLE_ENABLE being disabled in ev++.h
(patch by Didier Spezia).
- point out the unspecified signal mask in the documentation.
- take advantage of inotify_init1, if available, to set cloexec/nonblock
on fd creation, to avoid races.
- changed minimum glibc requirement from glibc 2.9 to 2.7, for