@ -1,5 +1,7 @@
Revision history for libev, a high-performance and full-featured event loop.
- move the darwin select workaround highe rin ev.c, as newre versions of
darwin managed to break their broken select even more.
- ANDROID => __ANDROID__ (reported by email@example.com).
- disable epoll_create1 on android because it has broken header files
and google is unwilling to fix them (reported by firstname.lastname@example.org).
@ -164,6 +164,16 @@
/* OS X, in its infinite idiocy, actually HARDCODES
* a limit of 1024 into their select. Where people have brains,
* OS X engineers apparently have a vacuum. Or maybe they were
* ordered to have a vacuum, or they do anything for money.
* This might help. Or not.
* Note that this must be defined early, as other include files
* will rely on this define as well.
#define _DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT 1
@ -211,14 +221,6 @@
# undef EV_AVOID_STDIO
/* this block tries to deduce configuration from header-defined symbols and defaults */
/* try to deduce the maximum number of signals on this platform */