@ -18,7 +18,8 @@ ABOUT
- extensive and detailed, readable documentation (not doxygen garbage).
- fully supports fork, can detect fork in various ways and automatically
re-arms kernel mechanisms that do not support fork.
- highly optimised select, poll, epoll, kqueue and event ports backends.
- highly optimised select, poll, linux epoll, linux aio, bsd kqueue
and solaris event ports backends.
- filesystem object (path) watching (with optional linux inotify support).
- wallclock-based times (using absolute time, cron-like).
- relative timers/timeouts (handle time jumps).