@ -16,6 +16,8 @@ TODO: fix signal handling(?) under win32
- implement ev_suspend and ev_resume.
- new EV_CUSTOM revents flag for use by applications.
- add documentation section about priorites.
- add a glossary to the dcoumentation.
3.53 Sun Feb 15 02:38:20 CET 2009
- fix a bug in event pipe creation on win32 that would cause a
@ -1098,7 +1098,7 @@ or might not have been clamped to the valid range.
The default priority used by watchers when no priority has been set is
always C<0>, which is supposed to not be too high and not be too low :).
See L<WATCHER PRIORITIES>, below, for a more thorough treatment of
See L<WATCHER PRIORITY MODELS>, below, for a more thorough treatment of
=item ev_invoke (loop, ev_TYPE *watcher, int revents)