*** empty log message ***
Marc Alexander Lehmann
12 years ago
1 changed files
Download Patch File
Download Diff File
@ -2,8 +2,6 @@ Revision history for libev, a high-performance and full-featured event loop.
- event_base_loopexit should return 0 on success
- work around poll() potentially not clearing revents
field in ev_poll (Brandon Black).
- added linux eventfd support.
- try to autodetect epoll and inotify support
by libc header version if not using autoconf.
@ -11,6 +9,9 @@ Revision history for libev, a high-performance and full-featured event loop.
- declare functions defined in ev.h as inline if
C99 or gcc are available.
- enable inlining with gcc versions 2 and 3.
- work around broken poll implementations potentially
not clearing revents field in ev_poll (Brandon Black)
(no such systems are known at this time).
- work around a bug in realloc on openbsd and darwin,
also makes the errornous valgrind complaints
go away (noted by various people).