- simulates an implicit "<![CDATA[ ... ]]>" mode
- if the blocks consists of a single CDATA node entities are not decoded;
instead the CDATA content is used directly.
- reset backend_source before backend_drain; first tell the backend we
are not interested in data anymore, then force closing the outgoing
- as backend_drain might get reopened for a Connection: upgrade, the
backend cannot rely on backend_drain->out.is_closed, but waits for a
disconnect (which will also release the last reference). the same is
done for backend_source, so a backend can just wait for both reference
counts to drop to zero before actually closing the backend connection
(unless it keeps the streams alive itself).
- update docs with default options
- always set "session_id_context"
- load all algorithms
- cleanup error handling (abort on fatal errors, not the other way
round, log non fatal errors in debug log-level)
* print alerts with numerical value
* show non-fatal alerts
* use log level info for all alerts
* use log level warning for non-fatal "unknown" errors