- Lot of regressions (we forgot to reencode the result)
- Generic problem: after decode and rewrite "a?b?c": which '?' was the path?query seperator?
- Possible solution: only decode printable characters (without '?'), and encode the result; do not encode the '%' of a not decoded character.
- Still a problem with path simplifying, it seems many people use urls like this: http://server1/http%3a//server2/xxx
and rewrite the path into the querystring.
- Probably only usable with an extra config option
=> Do NOT use rewrite/redirect to protect specific urls.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2362 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9
According to the automake faq this is only "hiding errors" and we should be able to do better,
but i don't see how (and their examples don't work with -jX).
For a clean solution we need to compile lemon for the build host, not the target.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2298 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9
- we want "make dist" to generate them (so you can use them for cross compiles),
but we don't want them to be generated in the source dir.
so if you change the .y files and have an extra build dir, you have to delete
the generated parsers from your source.
they get deleted with "make maintainer-clean"
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2294 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9