* should fix alias handling for "/foo" => "/var/www/";
http://example.com/foo should result in a redirect to
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2720 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9
- Lot of regressions (we forgot to reencode the result)
- Generic problem: after decode and rewrite "a?b?c": which '?' was the path?query seperator?
- Possible solution: only decode printable characters (without '?'), and encode the result; do not encode the '%' of a not decoded character.
- Still a problem with path simplifying, it seems many people use urls like this: http://server1/http%3a//server2/xxx
and rewrite the path into the querystring.
- Probably only usable with an extra config option
=> Do NOT use rewrite/redirect to protect specific urls.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2362 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9
- strip Connection header from backend response if we are proxy
- trust Connection-Length if we are proxy
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-merge-1.4.x@862 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9