module status: experimental; more testing and review needed
Kerberos library calls have been preserved from original patch set
and should be reviewed.
module has been quickly tested with Basic auth (Use over TLS!)
SPNEGO -has not- been tested. Again, kerberos library calls have
been preserved from original patch set. YMMV. (Use over TLS!)
"Kerberos/GSSAPI Delegation Support"
clock_gettime() needs -lrt with glibc < 2.17,
and possibly other platforms
This commit contains fixes for CMake and SCONS
See also commit:4d920466 which updated configure.ac for same
"1.4.40 compiling issuses on Debian Wheezy"
- don't generate files in src/
- move all build stuff to sconsbuild/
- have different output directories for static/ and fullstatic/,
so we can use that directory for the test suite
- each build type (dynamic, static, fullstatic) has its own check target
- read CFLAGS, LDFLAGS and LIBS from environment
(LIBS are appended after all other dependencies)
From: Stefan Bühler <email@example.com>
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@3030 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9