- .TH fcgi\-debug 1 "Feb 3, 2009"
- .SH NAME
- fcgi\-debug \- debugs fastcgi streams
- .SH OPTIONS
- The fastcgi binary you want to debug
- .SH DESCRIPTION
- fcgi\-debug helps you to trace what happens with your fastcgi programs without having to strace them;
- it just sits between webserver and your fastcgi program and forwards all content while analysing it.
- For running you probably want spawn\-fcgi (either from lighttpd, or from https://cgit.stbuehler.de/gitosis/spawn\-fcgi/about/)
- .SH EXAMPLE
- Example usage (starts a fastcgi server listening on port 1026):
- spawn\-fcgi \-C 0 \-p 1026 \-n \-\- /usr/bin/fcgi\-debug /usr/bin/php5\-cgi
- .SH AUTHOR
- fcgi\-debug was written by Stefan Bühler.
- This manual page was written by Stefan Bühler <email@example.com>
- for the Debian project (but may be used by others).